Just In...

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cossy Orjiakor Denies Insuring Her Boobs For N256 Million, Claims She'll Be Getting Married Next Year

The queen of boobs has debunked the gist making the rounds that she insured her boobs for N256 million.... that's not all ooo, she also said she will be getting married next year or possibly have a baby for her dream man come 2014...lol, this babe sef.
Read what she said below:
It’s  not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.
Why don’t you want to talk about it?
It’s because the story is a fiction. Somebody just cooked it up. I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t tell anybody I’m insuring my boobs. It’s something that somebody just cooked up somewhere. The story didn’t generate from me neither did it generate from my Twitter handle or Instagram.
 But do you have the intention to insure your boobs ?
I might do it, or not. But I don’t want to talk about my boobs here.
 Your face have been missing on the silver screen, have you dumped acting for music?
I’d act when I am invited, and when the pay is considerable. I wouldn’t be put under pressure. At least, I have done two movies this year. I can’t go to people’s offices to beg for roles. When I was hungry, I  used to go to producers to beg for roles. But now, I am no longer hungry.

Although, I am planning to come out with a TV reality show. The show will hit the screen before the end of February, next year. I have somebody who is helping me to develop the concept. It is about the living conditions of most Nigerians. I don’t want to talk much about it until it hits the screen.
 Is Cossy in love?
Now or before?
Both now and before?
At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding  people raising eyebrows.
Are you saying that you are not in love at the moment?
I don’t know! Anyway, I will be getting married come next year.
You mean, you are getting married for real?
A woman get married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year.
Who is the lucky man?
I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks